The province of Granada is unique and offers a multitude of leisure and cultural options to fulfil all your wishes:
From skiing in the highest peaks of Spain or sunbathing by the sea at Costa Tropical, to enjoying the best art in every way, a splendid cuisine or its nightlife, its parties and its musical legacy.
As the popular saying goes:
“ Como Graná no hay na!”
Besides the famous visit to the Alhambra, we suggest 10 ways to fully enjoy your stay.
- Cultural visits and unforgettable walks.
- Trekking routes through the Sierra Nevada National and Natural Park.
- Skiing in the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort.
- Choose an active tourism activity.
- Bathe and sunbathe on the beaches of the Costa Tropical and the Costa del Sol.
- Get to know our villages, from Alpujarra and Valle de Lecrín, troglodyte villages to the north of the province, and other picturesque towns in Granada, such as Montefrío, Moclín and Alhama de Granada.
- Visit the Science Park.
- Enjoy tapas and meals of regional gastronomy.
- Have fun knowing our culture, from flamenco music, theater, dance and art.
- Go shopping downtown.
Golf from Cortijo Algabia
Granada province / In Cortijo Algabia
At Cortijo Algabia
In Cortijo Algabia
Sierra Nevada and Natural Parks