Everything you need to make your stay enjoyable
|Free WIFI||Linens included||Air Conditioning and Heating||Equipped kitchen|
|Pets accepted||Tourist information||Television||Radio / DVD|
At Algabia Cottage we want you to find yourself right at home and enjoy the experience of living in the countryside comfortably. We offer the following services and amenities:
- Outdoor swimming pool 10 m. x 4 m, and from 1.4 m to 2 m deep. The pool is shared with the guests of the other house and with the owners and is open during the period of time the weather allows for its use (from 15 May to 15 October). The pool is chlorinated and is not fenced. It has an outdoor shower and metal stairs and is equipped with sun beds and hammocks.
- Large barbecue large coal or wood for El Cortijillo and light coal barbecue for El Aljibe.
- Free WiFi Internet connection.
- Free covered parking within the estate.
- Appliances and electrical appliances: Air conditioning and heating, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, juicer, blender and hair dryer.
- Washing machine: Guests of both houses share a washing machine that is in a separate room.
- The stay includes the initial general cleaning service, towels and linens.
For long stays in the house, cleaning and changing of linens and towels will be done every 7 days.
- Sale of firewood (€5 for the replenishment of wheelbarrow).
- We provide guests with informational books, maps and DVDs of the area.
- We recommend activities that can be done in the province, such as cultural tours, biking or hiking routes.
- For admission of animals it is essential to consult with us in advance, as we need to ensure that pets will be compatible with ours, that they are not too big and are well behaved.
- Languages: We speak Spanish, Catalan, English and a little French.
You can know the particular services of each house in the sections Cortijillo and Aljibe .
We know perfectly the whole province, so we can inform you of any aspect that interests you manage yourself or hiring activity you want to do:
- cultural activities throughout the province
- Restaurants and tapas bars.
- Bike routes
- Hiking trails
- Balloon flight
- Car rental
- Bike rental
- Taxi service